“Research Reveals Most Businesses Fail Because They Have No Clear Business Plans…”
A business plan gives you the competitive advantage because a business plan could be the one degree difference between failure and success. It organizes your energy and resources to focus on delivering the most effective results to match your business plan. Each business is different and each business plan is according to the business.
Most business plans are written because they…
- Define and clarify a new business structure
- Define a business partnership agreement
- Assist loan application submission
- Demonstrate business venture to raise capital funds
- Set business vision, goals, and objectives
- Prepare business for sale or legal purposes
- Plan new products, services, and promotions to market
- Outline business expansion
Starting a business plan can be a tedious task. This easy step-by-step guide business plan template will get you started within 7 days. The time tested adage – “if you fail to plan…you plan to fail” is unfortunately true for most businesses. Ninety (90%) per cent of businesses are unsuccessful in the first three years and most surveyed said they didn’t have a clear business plan. A business plan does not guarantee you success…however it does minimize the risks and you direct your energies on success.
This easy fill-in guide helps you turn your dream or business idea into a sound business plan. It will help you think more clearly about what you want to do. If you have an established business it can help you refine it further or revision it. The business plan template will get your business started quickly and confidently.
The Business Plan covers Nine (9) Core Business Planning Pillars for your Business Success…
1. Executive Summary
2. Company Overview
3. Product/Service Description
4. Marketing Strategy Plan
5. Sales Strategy Plan
6. Business Development Expansion Plan
7. Operations Management Plan
8. Management Team
9. Financial Analysis Management
10. Capital Investment
11. Table of Appendices
Business Plan Coaching Support
You can have a Business Coach side by side with you to get your business plan up and running faster with expert advice, guidance and support. Have a personal business planning session so you can step through the process in a realistic, honest and clear way to help you and your business move forward to achieve your goals a lot quicker. Gain expert inside business knowledge, advice, strategies and support to take you and your business to the next level.
Your Business Plan Coaching Support helps you to…
- Create a clear business vision
- Know what values drive your business
- Clarify your business mission
- Anticipate your business challenges ahead and to…
- Implement solutions to make what you want happen faster!
You can purchase your first one hour business coaching support session now and get started immediately. (NB. Business Plan Coaching can be done by phone, Skype, email or in person if in Sydney (metro), Australia.
Please contact Victor to find out more.
If you’re a small, medium or large business interested in Business Coaching contact Victor on +61 403 824 368 , or email firstname.lastname@example.org